Saturday, May 19, 2012

we're halfway there!

Chase just finished his 2nd year of optometry school, this means we have a total of 2 more years to go!  YAY for Chase!! The time has FLOWN-I can't even express that enough.  I am so proud of Chase for all that he has accomplished: B.S. in undergrad, got in to optometry program, found us an apartment, moved us down here safely, started optometry school, picked up numerous jobs, fathered our second child during the beginning of his 2nd year, has been SOOO very patient with my hyper-sensitive, crazy, hormonal post-partum debut, has helped cook and clean on a daily basis, driven us on some fun family vacations,  stays so busy with classes and studying, yet never forgets a mother's day, birthday, anniversary, etc., continually amazes me with his pure determination and his ability to go go go.  I love him! He has worked so hard, and before we know it he will a practicing "Dr. Jackson."


 2 years!



Haha...almost fooled you there, didn't I?  This is the actor Joel Edgerton (more recently from the movie "Warrior").  Does he not have similarities to Chase??  I felt like he especially looked like him in the movie.  Watch the movie and tell me what you think...I loved it, fyi.

I love this one of Chase.  Very rarely can I get a genuine, TRUE smile out of him.  This was right after he told me a peacock was coming up behind me...I freaked a little as he laughed. As I got after him for freaking me out I realized it was picture perfect moment!  I love you, Chase!


3 comments:

  1. So I totally found your blog. Hope that's not too creepy! Congrats on finishing yet another year! You are such a neat photographer! I love looking at all your fabulous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! Time has flown. We look up to you guys a lot.

    ReplyDelete